Flexible Video Endoscope
- USB interface for connection to a computer for high quality video and still images
- Easy one-handed operation, waterproof camera head and bright LED lights allows visual inspection of hard-to-access places - view, capture and store video and still images
- Survey and diagnosis and repair problems in: air ducts, ventilators, machinery, engines, motors, piping/wiring under floorboards and in wall cavities or security inspections such as customs & excise checks
- Robust and ergonomically designed Flexible Digital Endoscope
- Flexible 880mm gooseneck probe adjusts easily to the shape required then remains rigid for one-handed use
- Waterproof 14mm diameter camera head
- Connected 2 metre USB cable
- Focus wheel and snapshot button on the handle allow easy operation
- Clip-on magnet attachment for the recovery of small metal objects
- Excellent visibility - 2 adjustable white LED lights
- Images/video can be used in service reports to customers
- Image processing software runs on Windows 98, ME, 2000, XP & Vista
- Power is supplied by the computers USB port. No batteries required
- The Flexible Video Endoscope is supplied with image processing software, magnet attachment and carry case
Delivery is made from Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays. Delivery costs are from just €18 and full costs can be found here.
No Hassle Guarantee
If you are not totally satisfied with your purchase or simply change your mind, call us with in 10 days of delivery for a refund or to arrange a replacement product, subject to our Terms & Conditions.
Click for full Terms & Conditions.