SAMSON Duplex Flat Lifting Slings - 5 Tonne
In Stock, approximate delivery 7 - 10 working days
Flat slings are available with metal end fittings, soft sewn eyes or as endless belt slings. Woven from high tenacity polyester yarn, these slings offer solutions to most lifting problems. Their low weight, flexibility of use and ease of handling can give significant improvements in safety and costs when compared to other forms of lifting equipment. All slings are manufactured under our ISO9001 Quality. Systems Flat Slings manufactured to EN1492-1/Machine Directive 98/37/EC. Flatslings available up to 40 tonne WLL.
- The colours used are indications of WLL for all Duplex and Endless Slings
- Inaddition each sling up to 10t has stripes - each stripe indicates 1t of lifting capacity (Duplex and Endless only)
- Available with reinforced becketed sewn eyes or metal fittings
- All slings have a unique serial numberfor ease of traceability
- Slings can be 1 layer (Simplex), 2 layer (Duplex), 4 layer (Quadplex) or endless or multiwidth
- Temperature range of -40°C to +100°C
- Colour: Red
- Width Approx.150mm
- Straight Tonne: 5.0
- Choke Tonne: 4.0
- Basket 0 Tonne: 10
- Basket 0-45 Tonne: 7.0
- Basket 45-60 Tonne: 5.0
|WPSWS502||Working Length: 2 Metre|
|WPSWS503||Working Length: 3 Metre|
|WPSWS504||Working Length: 4 Metre|
|WPSWS505||Working Length: 5 Metre|
|WPSWS506||Working Length: 6 Metre|
Delivery is made from Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays. Delivery costs are from just €18 and full costs can be found here.
No Hassle Guarantee
If you are not totally satisfied with your purchase or simply change your mind, call us with in 10 days of delivery for a refund or to arrange a replacement product, subject to our Terms & Conditions.
Click for full Terms & Conditions.