SAMSON Grade T(8) Four Leg Chain Slings
In Stock, approximate delivery 7 - 10 working days
- Grade T(8) Alloy Steel Chain is manufactured specifically for use in chain slings for lifting purposes
- The chain is heat treated for tensile strength and resistance to wear whilst also allowing for shock absorption
- The chain is easily identifiable with “MA8” embossed at metre intervals
- Chain slings are used primarily for overhead lifting and are generally used in conjunction with a crane or some type of lifting device
- Standard sling configurations consist of chain branches, which are affixed on one end to a master link or ring, with some type of attachment, usually a hook, affixed to the opposite end. Our Grade T chain slings are recommended for use in a industrial environments where flexibility, strength, resistance and long life are required
- The reach of a chain sling is the distance between bearing points of the upper and lower terminal fittings. This distance, commonly known as the “Bearing to Bearing” should be quoted when ordering slings. Shortening clutches may be fitted to a sling, making the reach adjustable, hence increasing the versatility of the sling
|WP07422||Lifting Capacity: 3.1 Tonnes||Bearing to Bearing: 2000mm||Chain Dia. 7mm|
|WP10422||Lifting Capacity: 6.7 Tonnes||Bearing to Bearing: 2000mm||Chain Dia. 10mm|
|WP13422||Lifting Capacity: 11.2 Tonnes||Bearing to Bearing: 2000mm||Chain Dia. 13mm|
|WP16422||Lifting Capacity: 17 Tonnes||Bearing to Bearing: 2000mm||Chain Dia. 16mm|
Delivery is made from Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays. Delivery costs are from just €18 and full costs can be found here.
No Hassle Guarantee
If you are not totally satisfied with your purchase or simply change your mind, call us with in 10 days of delivery for a refund or to arrange a replacement product, subject to our Terms & Conditions.
Click for full Terms & Conditions.