Orthomat Safety Ribbed Anti-Fatigue Matting
In Stock, approximate delivery 7 - 10 working days
- Reduces fatigue caused by standing - eases pressure on back, legs & feet
- Increase safety - bevelled yellow border
- Raised ribbed, slip resistant surface - comfortable underfoot
- Suitable for dry indoor environments
- Manufactured from 100% closed cell PVC foam
- Product height: 9mm nominal
With a bright yellow edge, these orthomat ribbed anti-fatigue mats are an ideal applications for production lines, packing stations, assembly areas & workbenches. Their abilities to provide a safe environments whilst reducing fatigue caused by standing ensures they fit all requirements.
- Slip Resistance Test EN13552 (Category R10)
- Fire tested to DIN 54332 (B2) part of DIN 4102
*Per linear Metre options are up to 7 Day Delivery
|54041106||Grey / Yellow Edge||9mm||0.9m||PVC Foam||0.6 x 0.9m||0.6m|
|54041107||Grey / Yellow Edge||9mm||1.5m||PVC Foam||0.9 x 1.5m||0.9m|
|54041108||Grey / Yellow Edge||9mm||18.3m||PVC Foam||0.9 x 18.3m||0.9m|
|54041109||Grey / Yellow Edge||9mm||Per Linear Metre||PVC Foam||0.9 x per linear metre||0.9m|
|54041110||Grey / Yellow Edge||9mm||18.3m||PVC Foam||1.2 x 18.3m||1.2m|
|54041111||Grey / Yellow Edge||9mm||Per Linear Metre||PVC Foam||1.2m x per linear metre||1.2m|
Delivery is made from Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays. Delivery costs are from just €18 and full costs can be found here.
No Hassle Guarantee
If you are not totally satisfied with your purchase or simply change your mind, call us with in 10 days of delivery for a refund or to arrange a replacement product, subject to our Terms & Conditions.
Click for full Terms & Conditions.