Rugby Cycle Stands
Made to order, approximate delivery 18 - 22 working days
The Rugby Cycle Stand is an aesthetically pleasing cycle stand based on the popular Sheffield Style, but with the additional loop which offers an extra locking point for the user.
Available in a variety of finishes the Rugby Cycle Stand with enhance any street scene. Suitable for one or two bikes as with all the Sheffield and variant cycle stands.
- Galvanised mild steel tube and base plate
- Suitable for one or two bikes (one each side)
- Stainless steel, brushed finish bicycle stand is also available
- Cycle stand available flanged for bolting down
- Should be positioned 800mm apart and 450mm from any obstruction
- Cycle Stand Height 750 x Length 750mm
- Diameter 48mm
- 760mm above ground
- 700mm overall length
- 350mm leg centres
- 48mm diameter tube
- 3.2mm wall thickness (mild steel)
- 2mm wall thickness (stainless steel)
- 300mm below ground (ragged version)
Flanged version requires 6no. 12mm bolts
Stainless steel is grade 304 as standard (316 available to order)
Delivery is made from Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays. Delivery costs are from just €18 and full costs can be found here.
No Hassle Guarantee
If you are not totally satisfied with your purchase or simply change your mind, call us with in 10 days of delivery for a refund or to arrange a replacement product, subject to our Terms & Conditions.
Click for full Terms & Conditions.