In Stock, approximate delivery 7 - 10 working days
- Super strong polyethylene moulded trolleys that will not Rust, Dent or Chip!
- Super Strong Polyethylene Moulded Service Trolleys
- Versatile service trolleys for all types of uses
- Easy to clean shelf trolleys
- Will not rust, dent or chip
- Supplied knockdown with a free mallet for easy assembly
- Ideal for use in Workshops, Maintenance Departments, Storerooms, Warehouses, the Automotive and Electronics industries ets
- Multi purpose service trolleys constructed from a non conductive material and unaffected by battery acid, solvents and cleaning solutions
- Available in a combination of flat shelves and deep storage trays
- Fitted with 4 x 100mm non-marking rubber swivel castors (2 are braked)
|GI334L||120kg||Dimensions Between Shelves Top/Bottom: 650mm||L 890 x W 610 x H 880mm|
|GI335L||120kg||Dimensions Between Shelves Top/Bottom: 292/292mm||L 890 x W 610 x H 865mm|
|GI341L||120kg||Dimensions Between Shelves Top/Bottom: 305/305mm||L 610 x W 458 x H 840mm|
Delivery is made from Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays. Delivery costs are from just €18 and full costs can be found here.
No Hassle Guarantee
If you are not totally satisfied with your purchase or simply change your mind, call us with in 10 days of delivery for a refund or to arrange a replacement product, subject to our Terms & Conditions.
Click for full Terms & Conditions.